Savi Decor provides a one-year limited repair or replacement warranty and warrants to the initial purchaser that our hand tufted rugs will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year and hand knotted rugs will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 30 months, from date of delivery to the original purchaser. This is a limited warranty and contains specific exclusions and limitations.
It is only applicable to products placed in use indoors and in environments maintained at normal temperature and humidity. It does not cover burns, cuts, tears, pulls, or other deterioration, damage, stain, loss of appearance or color, caused by abuse, or inadequate or improper maintenance. It does not cover products placed in use on any area regularly subjected to wheeled, stairs, ramps, rolling or apparatuses.
Liability and exclusive service under this warranty is limited to actual replacement or repair. Savi Decor’s total liability shall not exceed the invoice amount to the purchaser. Savi Decor is not responsible for bodily injury, property loss or damage, removal or relocation of furnishings, or any incidental or consequential damages or costs associated with repair or replacement.
This warranty does not cover any damage due to (including but not limited to):
- Fading because of sun
- Shedding, which can be reduced by vacuuming the rug at low power mode at least once a week
- Occasional sprouting pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber
- Color and texture changes due to the use of natural fibers and dyes or prolonged exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, or certain atmospheric gases
- Rolling marks can disappear with routine vacuuming
- Matting and crushing in rugs, which can be minimized by proper maintenance of the rug
- Rugs recently removed from a bag may have odor which can dissipate by placing the rug (back side up) in direct sunlight for 24 hours
If a manufacturing defect has been identified upon receipt of rug, or develops under normal conditions of use, Savi Decor will repair or replace the damaged rug, at their option, without charge. In such case, to file a warranty, please contact us on:
- +1 (561) 445-5664(USA)
- 7999 North Federal Hwy
- Suite 400
- Boca Raton FL 33487, USA
- +9179 66168915(IND)
- 302, Iscon elegance, Prahlad Nagar,
- Ahmedabad 380051,
- Gujarat, India
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are outside elements that may affect your rug's appearance over time. Many of these conditions are not covered under this warranty. But can be reduced by taking the following steps.
- Due to the use of natural fibers and dyes, color and texture may vary slightly from specification samples or from one rug to another.
- Roll marks are caused by rolling the rug for shipment, but will normally disappear with routine vacuuming.
- Rolling the rug for shipping can cause seam peaking.
- Carefully rolling your rug in the opposite direction will minimize this problem, and it should disappear after a few weeks.
- Shedding is normal for new rugs, especially those with cut piles, and will decrease significantly with routine cleaning.
- Small filaments of yarn that dislodge and gather on the carpet surface, especially in busy areas, may cause pilling and shedding, and this will also minimize with regular vacuuming.
- Matting and crushing can occur in all rugs, especially at pivot points and traffic paths. Regular and proper maintenance help to minimize these characteristics.
- Highlighting and shading, particularly in cut pile rugs, result from light reflecting at different angles on the surface.
- Watermarking or pooling is caused by the reversal or bending of carpet fibers so that light is either absorbed or reflected from the surface.
- Occasional sprouting, pulls, or loss of single tufts of fiber is normal. Simply trim the tuft with sharp shears and vacuum.
- Ridges or rows may develop in high-traffic areas. Exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, oxides and other atmospheric gases may cause color changes.
- Improper maintenance can also affect color appearance.
- Wet areas, like bathrooms, may cause texture and color changes due to humidity and exposure to chemicals such as chlorine.
- Soil and stain resistance are excellent in all of our hand-knotted rugs, but no rug is impervious to everything. Routine care and cleaning are vital to maintaining long-term durability and appearance.
WARNING: Attempting to clean your rug with a wet process of any kind, including, but not limited to, carpet shampooing, hot water extraction or commercial aerosol foam products intended for broadloom carpet may permanently damage your rug and will void your warranty.