- Regular price
- 200,000.00 INR
- Sale price
- 100,000.00 INR Sale
Blue color is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight. Blue is one of the most suitable as the color of interior life. The blue delighting color is balanced with grey background.
We Specialise in custom made Rugs even for Single Piece order. The colors, Sizes and Materials can be customised upon request.
- Pile Height – 12 mm
- GSM 3500 gsm
- Dyer – Chrome Color
- Options Available – New Zealand Wool, Bamboo Silk, Viscose, Pure Silk
- Production Time - 90 Days
- Quality - 12 x 12
- Never store the used and stained rug, instead wash it first.
- Keep your care-tags intact and refer to them before cleaning as well as follow the instructions strictly.
- Rotate your rugs regularly so it warns or fades out evenly if it does.
- Blot excess liquid with a tissue or cloth.
- For oil, blot with a tissue, sprinkle some rice-flour or talcum powder and keep it for a while. Brush off the powder and the stain will be gone.
- Use nylon screen to vacuum the rugs.
- As soon as you can, treat the stains of beverages like wine using club soda.
- You can use baking soda to soak up gravy, sauces, and liquid foods.
- The rugs in your heavy traffic area might need this service annually or more frequently.
- The rugs in bed-room and other light traffic areas should be cleaned professionally in 2-3 years regularly.
- Do not let water stay on your rug once you have washed it.
- Please Vacuum for a new carpet especially wool because of initial shredding
Since each rug is custom and handmade, production time for each type varies.
- Tufted Rug: Ships in 4 week
- Knotted Rug: Ships in 8-10 weeks
- Designer Rugs: Ships in 12-14 weeks
- Stock Rugs: Shipes in 1-2 days
- The orders will be shipped within a day or two if it is available in stock.
- We can ship partial orders, If you need that, please get in touch.
- We will email you the tracking number as soon as the rug is shipped.
- We provide 1 year of warranty for hand tufted rugs and 30 months of warranty for hand knotted rug.